ANVIL ALERT !!!!

  • Sam F
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2011
      Got a hit on Kijiji today for a 130lb anvil going for $300.00. That works out to $2.31/lb - not a bad deal. From the picture it looks like a Mousehole anvil (excellent quality anvils). The anvil is in St.Catharines. Here is the website
      http://stcatharines.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-hobbies-crafts-Blacksmith-anvil-W0QQAdIdZ261727153
      Don't know how long it will last.
      Good luck.
      aeneas
    • thoravolundsdottir
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 5:03 AM
        Did you buy it? :)

        Thora V
        --- In EaldormereBlacksmithguild@yahoogroups.com, "Sam F" <oakhammer.forge@...> wrote:

        > Got a hit on Kijiji today for a 130lb anvil going for $300.00. That works out to $2.31/lb - not a bad deal. From the picture it looks like a Mousehole anvil (excellent quality anvils). The anvil is in St.Catharines. Here is the website
        > http://stcatharines.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-hobbies-crafts-Blacksmith-anvil-W0QQAdIdZ261727153
        > Don't know how long it will last.
        > Good luck.
        > aeneas

      • Sam Falzone
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1 8:22 AM
          No.
          I've got 4.  I thought someone else might be interested in it.  I have Kijiji set to give me auto-alerts for any anvils.  I'll keep posting any promising hits I get.  most of them are just rediculous.

          Sam / Valdr