Re: [EaldormereBlacksmithguild] Re: sort of off topic question about volunteer blacksmithing

  • Helmut's Forge
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2011
      Are you including sites that have part timer interpreters, most of whom would be volunteers but the site's insurances or labour agreements require that they are paid something.  Then your list would need to include sites like Black Creek, Upper Canada, Dunne etc.

      On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 4:40 PM, thoravolundsdottir <hverweybsmith@...> wrote:

      Thats awesome!! thanks everyone, if there are anyothers let me know, this helps me out alot with my research Let you know how it goes when I'm done

      Henrietta