Holiday Ornament

  • Sam F
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010
      I have this great little hole-in-the-wall cafe a few blocks from my house that has become one of my favourite spots. It is always friendly and it's a great place for neighbours to gather. Coincidentally enough it's called "the Heart of the Hammer". I decided to make a stained glass ornament for them (because I happened to have some stained glass scraps handy) and while stained glass is not your typical blacksmithing medium, I did add my own smithing flair to it (with a name like Heart of the Hammer, you know I was gonna :)

      Hope you all like it. A photo of the ornament is in my photo album (since yahoo strips attachments)

      Sam
    • thorolfrsmithr
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010
        --- In EaldormereBlacksmithguild@yahoogroups.com, "Sam F"
        > Hope you all like it. A photo of the ornament is in my photo album (since yahoo strips attachments)
        >
        > Sam

        Nice work! Its good to be an artist who works in a variety of media.
        ::thorolfr::
      • aurik_burnsson
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010
          Nice work indeed!