Welcome !!

  • thoravolundsdottir
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2010
      Welcome, this is an experiement on some levels and hopefully a great tool for people who are interested in blacksmithing. The first little while will have a few bumps as I learn the ropes so please be kind.

      Remember this is a private group and Rule #1 is that I am the admin/group owner and I have the last say. Which does not mean that yours is wrong but I'd like to keep the off topic chatting to a minimum. Please DO NOT spam this group with the latest internet hustle, virus alert, or political statement. If a discussion of politics or whatever grows out of a thread on smithing, fine- if it gets obnoxious, I'll warn you to stop. If you don't, see Rule #1.

      We're here to teach and learn. Metalsmiths of all skill levels and interests are welcome here. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION, relating to smithing.
    • Ines
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2010
        --- In EaldormereBlacksmithguild@yahoogroups.com, "thoravolundsdottir"
        <hverweybsmith@...> wrote:

        > Welcome, this is an experiement on some levels and hopefully a great
        tool for people who are interested in blacksmithing. The first little
        while will have a few bumps as I learn the ropes so please be kind.

        > Remember this is a private group and Rule #1 is that I am the
        admin/group owner and I have the last say. Which does not mean that
        yours is wrong but I'd like to keep the off topic chatting to a minimum.
        Please DO NOT spam this group with the latest internet hustle, virus
        alert, or political statement. If a discussion of politics or whatever
        grows out of a thread on smithing, fine- if it gets obnoxious, I'll warn
        you to stop. If you don't, see Rule #1.

        The second rule about EBG is that you only talk about things pertaining
        to EBG. Got it.

        greetings all

        Signora Ines deFreitas