Re: Hello everyone

  • Aurik
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2013
      Hi Thora!

      Glad to hear things are picking up for you out that-a-way, and that you're building up a blacksmith group out there!

      My forge has been quite quiet as of late, but with museum season open out here I'm hoping to get out to CHVM a few times this year. The only project I have lined up is to make period chain used to hang cookpots over campfires.

      I plan to forge weld the links closed, but am wondering if I should rivet them... some research should answer that question.

      Talk to you later and take care.

      Aurik