Sale Notice

  • Helmut's Forge
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18 6:23 AM
      I have a 145 lb Buckmen's anvil for sale in fair forging condition.

      As well I have some hammers and a 3/4" propane burner brand new for building a small gas forge.

      Helmut's Forge is having a yard sale to celebrate our new home and to clear out some extra stuff, like drinking horns, jewellry , atthames old tools etc.
      10:30 to 4:00 this Saturday and Sunday at

      61 Burris St. Hamilton
      just east of Sanford
      big white house just north of Main.
    • Dee Cadoret
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18 9:01 AM
        I wish I lived close enough to get there. I could use another anvil and
        tools.