  • Sam Falzone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2012

      Greetings all,

      I am planning on attending Trillies this year with my forge in tow. I will be setting up – in all likelihood – with the DARC enclave. If you are coming to Trillies and would like to come hang out and chat, or pump the bellows, or if you would like to bring your travel anvil and some tools and steel and come play with my fire – I would love the company. As of today, we are planning on being there for all of Trillies.

      Cheers.

      Valdr.

      Strive for greatness in all that you do, for life is too short to be a hack.