Sourcing iron

  • Aurik
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2012
      A friend in the SCA is looking for an iron rod for a period project.

      Would anyone know where could I locate some iron rod? I assume wrought iron would be what I'd be after, correct?

      If it is possible to source it out from somewhere, I'm after about 2 feet in length of 1/16 inch (similar to clothes hanger wire) round stock.

      Any suggestions? Or am I out of luck?

      Aurik
    • Gary Walker
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2012
        where are you, I know sources in Ottawa, but that might not be good for you.

        Duncan

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2012
          Hi Duncan,
          Yes, I'm in the Ottawa area.