Re: [EaldormereBlacksmithguild] Introduction

  • Henrietta Verwey
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 8, 2011
      Welcome Kaolin glad you're here.  Don't hesitate to ask  questions, we have a great group of smiths here and alot of knowledge just waiting to be used. Also check out previous posts to what has been up for discussion.   Speaking of which I need to get on this months question.

      YIS

      Lady Thora

      On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 7:44 AM, kitaye <kitaye@...> wrote:

      Grettings. I am Kaolin of Harrowgate Heath. I do little bit of everything, including some metal work. I have yet to work with hot metal but I hope to remedy that soon. I am a complete newb to this stuff and will most likely lurk and learn for the forseable future.