Re: [EaldormereBlacksmithguild] Hammer In?

  • Helmut's Forge
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2011
      Thank you all for the interest expressed. I will be attending a meeting with the museum people soon and because of that interest I will start the ball rolling. I already have started to see if I bcan get a supply of local bog iron, I do not know if I can get any of sufficient quality, but I will try. How much would be needed for a good attempt at a smelting demo? I am aware that it depends on the ore quality but a ball park figure would be helpful.
      Helmut