photos for Hare/scrapbook

  • thoravolundsdottir
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2011
      Hi everyone

      So I am confirming photos, since I am totally in Hair flailing mode before Hare I thought I'd double check on who sent me photos to be printed and put into our scrapbook.

      So far only Aurik has sent me photos, if I have missed you please remind me via the gmail email :

      hverweybsmith at gmail dot com.

      and I have a few live action shots from this summer with Fluffy at a demo of mine too :)

      Don't forget to bring out some pieces for the table too .

      I will also be presenting a plaque with our unofficial heraldry on it and letting people know we are here at court. I decided to do a hand painted shield of the heraldry for the table, it looks so much better then a printed copy don't ya think ? I'll take pics and add them (or craig will) soon.

      Also I too love the idea of website gallery of items we have done lets seriously look into that :)

      Yours In Service
      and running off to the forge to finish my present for tomorrow :)

      Lady Thora V