Fwd: "Are you a blacksmith?" - possible phishing scam

  • Sam Falzone
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2011
      If anyone else gets this message (see below), I'd be wary of it if I were them.  It sounds like a phishing scam to me - especially since this person mentions checking out my website ... and I don't have a website.  Be warned, don't give out any information.  Any way we can get this person blocked from the list?
      Sam - Valdr
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2011

        Oh, I just realized this person emailed me at my address, not through the guild list – that’s good, that means the list isn’t being spammed.  But watch out for this message in your mailboxes anyway … still smells phishy to me.

        sam

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2011
          Thanks for the heads-up, Valdr.

          Aurik