COAL !!!!!!!!!

  • thoravolundsdottir
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      Hi Everyone

      This is mainly for the smiths closer to ottawa, I am in the middle of working with the Vintage Iron group here in Caldrithig (ottawa) into ordering come coal. If you are in the area-ish and want to add to the order the bags will be approximately 40.00 plus HST per bag . Can you let me know soon if you are interested, even if its one bad thats cool.

      Please email me at hverweybsmith at gmail dot com
      as I don't normally respond to the yahoo emails, yes I am evil.....

      Yours in Service

      Lady Thora V