1Welcome !!

  • thoravolundsdottir
    Nov 14, 2010
      Welcome, this is an experiement on some levels and hopefully a great tool for people who are interested in blacksmithing. The first little while will have a few bumps as I learn the ropes so please be kind.

      Remember this is a private group and Rule #1 is that I am the admin/group owner and I have the last say. Which does not mean that yours is wrong but I'd like to keep the off topic chatting to a minimum. Please DO NOT spam this group with the latest internet hustle, virus alert, or political statement. If a discussion of politics or whatever grows out of a thread on smithing, fine- if it gets obnoxious, I'll warn you to stop. If you don't, see Rule #1.

      We're here to teach and learn. Metalsmiths of all skill levels and interests are welcome here. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION, relating to smithing.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic