177Re: [EaldormereBlacksmithguild] Digest Number 85

  • Glenn Martin
    Oct 13, 2012

        Want to see fireworks?  Ask a bunch of smiths how to make a nail.  I learned that from Thora.

        This is the site I was looking at….    http://www.anvilfire.com/21centbs/anvils/making/RR-rail_anvils.php

      There are others but this had the clearest illustrations.

      I’ll be trying the vertical mounting.  If it doesn’t work, I can always make a conventional rr-anvil out of it.

      I am and will continue to search for a good-sized anvil but I can get a lot of work done on this before I have

      the skillset that can really use a full-size anvil.

      Llewellyn

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic