171Re: [EaldormereBlacksmithguild] Just in case there was a misunderstanding ...

  • Thorolfr inn smithr
    Jun 5, 2012
      On 05/06/2012 5:21 AM, Sam F wrote:
      > Hi everyone.
      > I just want to make it clear that I'm NOT leaving the Ealdormere Blacksmith Guild nor do I have any complaints about how Thora has run it. I am proud to be a member of the EBG and I am grateful to Thora for starting it.

      Understood, that is why I joined both. :) I like having multiple groups
      with narrow focuses. There will likely be a fair amount of membership
      cross over between groups as many people are talented in different
      disciplines.

      Thank you to both guild organizers!

      --

      ::thorolfr::