      From: Sam Falzone [mailto:oakhammer.forge@...]
      Sent: October-11-11 7:29 AM
      To: Ealdormere Blacksmith guild
      Subject: Fwd: "Are you a blacksmith?" - possible phishing scam

      If anyone else gets this message (see below), I'd be wary of it if I were them.  It sounds like a phishing scam to me - especially since this person mentions checking out my website ... and I don't have a website.  Be warned, don't give out any information.  Any way we can get this person blocked from the list?

      Sam - Valdr