      From: Heather Madison <heather@...>
      Date: Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 5:11 AM
      Subject: Are you a blacksmith?
      To: oakhammer.forge@...

      Hey there,

      I'm reaching out to you because Thumbtack is getting a lot of job leads for blacksmiths, and I'm looking for another blacksmith who is interested in taking on more clients.

      After checking out your website I think you are a great fit for Thumbtack and I'd love to start sending you job leads. Please fill out a few details about your skills and rates, and I'll start forwarding you potential new clients.

      If you have any questions about what Thumbtack can provide, please don't hesitate to ask.

      Thanks,
      Heather

      1001 Page St, Suite #45, San Francisco, CA
      This message is an advertisement.

      Strive for greatness in all that you do, for life is too short to be a hack.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic