Yes, Common. I heard from Gus V this morning that he had seen something similar around the gull cliffs on the other side of the lake, sometime in the past.gwenbaluss
A nice albeit drizzly morning. Some highlights: One lone Arctic Tern pair was tending a nest just across the water from photo point. A female mergansergwenbaluss
I think they have been around, I have seen both during the warm sunny weather the last couple weeks , siskins along the Herbert Glacier Trail and white wing
- Apr 23, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.