Saturday Wild; berries at Eaglecrest

  • Mark Schwan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      This Saturday, September 4, at 10am, Juneau Audubon is having it's last Saturday Wild event for the summer.  Mary Lou King, our wild berry aficionado extraordinaire will lead this walk, starting from the Eaglecrest Lodge, on Douglas Island, to find and pick wild berries unlucky enough to be in the area.  This is more a stroll and not meant to be an aerobic hike up to the ridgetops.  Mary Lou's positive energy and expertise will surely make it fun, even if it's pouring rain.  You never know, it could rain . .   so dress accordingly and bring a container if you happen to capture some berries.  Hope to see you there!

      Mark Schwan
      Juneau Audubon