Boy scout beach this morning

  • Gwen Baluss
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008

      Migration still seems to be pretty slow despite the relatively good weather. But I was entertained by several small groups resulting in 20+ American tree sparrows and an Osprey at "the barrens".

      "I am, I suspect, a basic American, a perpetual violation that loves the land and cannot kick the addiction of velocity. A person fated never to settle yet always seeking the place to settle."

      -Charles Bowden