Black-headed Grosbeak

  • Steve Zimmerman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi, folks. Rich Gordon called me a few minutes ago to let me know that
      there is a Black-headed Grosbeak at Bob Armstrong's house. I have tried
      several times but not been able to reach Bob to see if he minds folks
      showing up at his house to look for the bird. I thought I would put
      this message out in a timely manner--but please check with Bob before
      heading over to his house to try to find the bird.
    • Matt Goff
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 21, 2013

        Figured I would let people know there's been a Black-headed Grosbeak here in Sitka the past couple of days at least.  I got some photos today that I posted here:

        Thanks,
        Matt Goff
        Sitka