Sora chicks at Pioneer Marsh

  • Mary Claire Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2007
      This morning, around 10AM, at the Pioneer Home Marsh, I saw 2 Sora chicks.  Paul, Bev, and Deanna came by and confirmed the sighting, also seeing the adult.

      The chicks were seen on a little mud beach on the far side, looking out a little to the left from a point about 20 ft left of the bench and 6ft. right of the back fender for the blue pickup.  The beach is visable between two concrete pillars that line the far side.  I needed my scope to make a positive identification.

      Happy day,
      Mary Claire Harris