RE: [E_Rapier] Waivers and Expiry dates

  • Anna B
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2007
      Thanks for the heads up Eyrny.

      What’s the next (Ealdormerean – GW doesn’t count!) event you’re planning to
      be at, so we can arrange to get new cards?

      Thanks,

      Rusalka, who doesn’t trust snail-mail

      PS Could you sign ‘Mistress of the List’ next time? It just sounds so much
      more.. appropriate, all things considered *evil little grin*

      _____

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 6, 2007
        Anna B wrote:
        > What’s the next (Ealdormerean – GW doesn’t count!) event you’re planning to
        > be at, so we can arrange to get new cards?

        FITP for sure, but remind me to bring the binder with the cards.
        Possibly Coronation, possibly Lady Mary, Ragnarok on Saturday.

        > PS Could you sign ‘Mistress of the List’ next time? It just sounds so much
        > more.. appropriate, all things considered *evil little grin*

        You're the one wearing all the leather :o)

        Eyrny
      • Gerrard
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 12, 2007
          Gerrard wrote: Dearest Baroness what might be your address ?

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 12, 2007
            Anyone going to Clancy Day (Apr. 7th) ?

            For us it will depend on packing/house stuff but I'm leaning toward going.

            Cainder

            @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
            MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
            Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
            @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
            hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.
          • Melanie Robbins
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 12, 2007
              Vlad and I are planning on attending,

              Gwendyon

              >From: "Kelly Wyatt" <kgarlow@...>
              >To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [E_Rapier] Clancy Day?
              >Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:35:30 -0500
              >
              >Anyone going to Clancy Day (Apr. 7th) ?
              >
              >For us it will depend on packing/house stuff but I'm leaning toward going.
              >
              >Cainder
              >
              >@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
              >MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
              >SCA -Bantiarna Cainder ingen hui Chatharnaig
              >Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
              >@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
              >Justus, Fortis, Patiens - Per chevron argent and sable, two sprigs of witch
              >hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

              Your Space. Your Friends. Your Stories. Share your world with Windows Live
              Spaces. http://spaces.live.com/?mkt=en-ca
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 12, 2007
                Ooooo! Now that seriously sways me toward going...oh, Mateo...

                Cainder

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 19, 2007
                  Gerrard wrote:
                  > Gerrard wrote: Dearest Baroness what might be your address ?

                  For all list minister issues:
                  49 Watercress Court, Kitchener, ON, N2E 3S7