Petrea Thule Archery & Fencing Practices

  • Griffin de Stokeport
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      Greetings to the Archers and Fencers of our Noble Kingdom and my much
      beloved Barony of Septentria,

      The canton of Petrea Thule would like to extend an offer of hospitality
      and the chance to dust off those bows (be they long, recurve, cross or
      whatever else...) and make ready your arrows. We will be having our
      archery practices on February 8 & 15 - and would invite and welcome any
      and all that wish to come join us to practice their skill. After a
      Winter Round, we clear the range and open it up for any fencers that
      wish to practice. Please notify Lord Griffin de Stokeport (griffin "AT"
      wraithstudios.ca) if you are planning to fence as the fencing gear
      doesn't always make the trip out otherwise.

      The 20 yard range is indoors, heated and well lit - and recently
      renovated! Lots of free parking. The front room overlooking the range
      has lots of tables and chairs for A&S work and/or socializing too! Small
      self-serve canteen on site with water, pop, chips and chocolate bars all
      at reasonable prices.

      Where: Peterborough Fish & Game Club (same site as the Late Winter Shoot)
      When: Sunday Afternoons - February 8 & 15
      What: Arrive just after 1pm (we share the club with the pistol shooters
      who have the range until 1pm), Archery practice until approximately 2pm
      and then a Winter Round from 2pm until done, Fencing until approximately
      5pm
      How much: $1/per person (No NMS/tithe applies as this is a practice and
      not an event) and this helps us defray costs of targets

      Web Page with Site Details and Directions
      http://www.pipcom.com/~thule/archerypractice.html

      In service,
      Lord Griffin de Stokeport
      Fencing Constable of Petrea Thule