RE: [E_Rapier] Winter War Moot?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2009
      Pre-release of The Winter War website:
      http://sites.google.com/site/winterwarxi/

      Autocrat: Wulfgang Donnerfaust (Matt Bagshaw )
      cadman882001@...

      Cainder

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
      Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2009
        Thank you!

        Autocrat: Wulfgang Donnerfaust (Matt Bagshaw )
        cadman882001@ <mailto:cadman882001%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com

        Cainder

        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@sympatico. <mailto:kgarlow%40sympatico.ca> ca
        Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

        >From: "Eve Harris & David Stamper" <evedave1@rogers.
        <mailto:evedave1%40rogers.com> com>
        >To: <E_Rapier@yahoogroup <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com> s.com>
        >Subject: [E_Rapier] Winter War Moot?
        >Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:40:46 -0500
        >

        >Greetings!
        >
        >Since we are not having an SS&CS event this February I was wondering if
        >people would be interested in a Rapier Moot at Winter War.
        >
        >I don't seem to be able to find a website for the event as of yet but could
        >the person in charge of rapier for the event get in touch with me? I'd like
        >to see if we can arrange a time for mooting.
        >
        >If anyone has any issues they wish to discuss at a moot could they please
        >get in touch with me? Currently I have a couple of things on the agenda,
        >including looking at the way we currently handle periodic testing and the
        >possibility of Ealdormere hosting a KWAR in the near future.
        >
        >Also, if there are people interested I would be willing to run the
        >Marshal's
        >Course at some point during the day.
        >
        >Albrecht
        >KRM, Ealdormere

      • Louisa Zavitz
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 29, 2009
          Greeting My Lord KRM,
          I am running fencing at winter war and I am sure we can accommidate a moot if need be.
          Luisa
          To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com