Winter War Moot?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2009

      Since we are not having an SS&CS event this February I was wondering if
      people would be interested in a Rapier Moot at Winter War.

      I don't seem to be able to find a website for the event as of yet but could
      the person in charge of rapier for the event get in touch with me? I'd like
      to see if we can arrange a time for mooting.

      If anyone has any issues they wish to discuss at a moot could they please
      get in touch with me? Currently I have a couple of things on the agenda,
      including looking at the way we currently handle periodic testing and the
      possibility of Ealdormere hosting a KWAR in the near future.

      Also, if there are people interested I would be willing to run the Marshal's
      Course at some point during the day.

      Albrecht
      KRM, Ealdormere
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2009
        Pre-release of The Winter War website:
        http://sites.google.com/site/winterwarxi/

        Autocrat: Wulfgang Donnerfaust (Matt Bagshaw )
        cadman882001@...

        Cainder

        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
        Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 28, 2009
          Thank you!

          Autocrat: Wulfgang Donnerfaust (Matt Bagshaw )
          cadman882001@ <mailto:cadman882001%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com

          Cainder

          @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
          MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@sympatico. <mailto:kgarlow%40sympatico.ca> ca
          Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
          @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
          hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

          >From: "Eve Harris & David Stamper" <evedave1@rogers.
          <mailto:evedave1%40rogers.com> com>
          >To: <E_Rapier@yahoogroup <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com> s.com>
          >Subject: [E_Rapier] Winter War Moot?
          >Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:40:46 -0500
          >

          >Greetings!
          >
          >Since we are not having an SS&CS event this February I was wondering if
          >people would be interested in a Rapier Moot at Winter War.
          >
          >I don't seem to be able to find a website for the event as of yet but could
          >the person in charge of rapier for the event get in touch with me? I'd like
          >to see if we can arrange a time for mooting.
          >
          >If anyone has any issues they wish to discuss at a moot could they please
          >get in touch with me? Currently I have a couple of things on the agenda,
          >including looking at the way we currently handle periodic testing and the
          >possibility of Ealdormere hosting a KWAR in the near future.
          >
          >Also, if there are people interested I would be willing to run the
          >Marshal's
          >Course at some point during the day.
          >
          >Albrecht
          >KRM, Ealdormere

        • Louisa Zavitz
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 29, 2009
            Greeting My Lord KRM,
            I am running fencing at winter war and I am sure we can accommidate a moot if need be.
            Luisa
            To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com