Lost cards ! / Check expirery date

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2009
      Lost cards! And since your reading this pull out your cards and check your expiry dates.

      I will need your SCA name to find you in the system.

      Get your fencing stuff tested. The card would be good for two years. so...
      Fencing armour drop tester tested // body armour and hood // Mask tested using mask tester.
      Fill out form Legibly.

      Then simply mail the form to me.
      Include a self addressed stamped envelope. So I can return your new card.

      If your card has expired you will have to do the above and re-authorize. Dems da rules...!

      Send to:

      Gerry Dowswell
      320 Bright St
      Sarnia On.