Quiet

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2009
      Hmmm good question ! How about New and interesting ( FUN ) Fencing Formats AKA F.F.F.

      Death by chocolate !! Great title I just trying to figure out the rules.

      What was that one where we made up bloodied bandages ??
      We were supposed to play it at the Coronation of Trumbrand and Kaylah .. ??

      Any others out there ...?

      O.K. I also have a Armour question .
      I own about three outfits ( Yea yea I know !! )
      I have three types!
      An all in one over the head type / Armour and pretty stuff
      A two part / armour Velcro shirt / pretty stuff over
      A pull over shirt armour / pretty stuff over

      My question is which do you prefer ..? The all in one out-fits or the two part systems ?? Why ?

      -----

      Cause its winter...don't you hibernate in winter?

      What would you like to talk about?

      EAOD & Prize fights?
      New and exciting Event ideas? Games to play?....
      Any new armour...I've seen some nice stuff at LinenArmour.com
      New blades or daggers?

      Who's going to Practicum?

      Hmmm..maybe I'm not quite hibernating...

      Cheers,
      Jocelyne

      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "thltoymaker" <thltoymaker@...>
      wrote: