Re: 3 little pigs !!

  • Yvonne Rogers
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2009
      Cause its winter...don't you hybernate in winter?

      What would you like to talk about?

      EAOD & Prize fights?
      New and exciting Event ideas? Games to play?....
      Any new armour...I've seen some nice stuff at LinenArmour.com
      New blades or daggers?

      Who's going to Practicum?

      Hmmm..maybe I'm not quite hybernating...

      Cheers,
      Jocelyne

      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "thltoymaker" <thltoymaker@...>
      wrote:

      > Yes I know .. this has nothing to do with fencing....
      >
      > however beer is involved so...
      >

      > why is this list soooooo quiet ???

      approached the table and asked if the piggies would like any dessert.

      > 'I want a banana split,' said the first piggy.
      >
      > 'I want a cheesecake,' said the second piggy.
      >
      > 'I want beer, lots and lots of beer,' exclaimed the third little
      piggy.

      > 'Pardon me for asking,' said the waiter to the third little
      piggy,'

      > But why have you only ordered beer all evening?'
      >
      > The third piggy says -
      >
      > 'Well, somebody has to go 'Wee, wee, wee, all the way home!

      1/9/2009 8:38 AM

      1/9/2009 8:38 AM

    • nathanielcardiff@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2009
        Hello Gerard.

        Since you're our new friendly and loveable MOL, I guess you're the one I should talk to you about.

        I realized, after returning from overseas, that my authorizations had lapsed. So, at Hare I got myself sorted out and I pulled out my card to mail it to you, but seems like I misplaced it.

        As such, could I trouble you to mail me a new one, pretty please?

        Ld. Neythart Cromer (formerly Nathaniel Cardiff)