Re: [E_Rapier] Proposed fencing event --- questions

  • patchett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2009
      Issac,

      These questions will need to be answered by the autocrat for the next
      event, as the event planned for February in Bryniau has been canceled.

      I can't run an event if only a dozen and a half people show up.

      This event was also never designed to be a EOAD prize event. The
      organizers of the next event may wish to visit this possibility.

      Many thanks
      Rylyn