A wondefull gift to give !!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2008
      Recommendations !!

      Persons mundane name / SCA Name
      Award / Reason / Event attending .

      Their Royal Majesties Valfreya Greenspeare and Etain au Naval

      trm@...

      2009 Will be attending:

      January 31st Kingdom 12th Night Orangeville

      March 7th Winter War St. Thomas

      April 25th De-Coronation TBD

      O.K. then... All you wonderful peoples I need your help.

      So find your recommendation file. Then copy and paste / send to trm@... ASAP !!!

      Yes I do have one of those as a file... doesn't everyone..?? ;-)