Re: [E_Rapier] New poll for E_Rapier

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2008
      So the poll currently shows 5 Absolutely!s, 5 Probablys, and 1 Maybe.

      There are 65 members of the group. It would be very nice to have
      some more responses. Bryniau has an absolute need to start running
      events that make money, to stop the slow bleed in our coffers, and if
      only 11 out of 65 people care enough to answer the question, it
      doesn't bode well for the event. We were expecting a small event,
      but not THIS small.

      Please vote if you haven't yet!

      Even if the vote is "Sorry, no"

      Eyrny

    • nathanielcardiff@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2008
        I put in a maybe. It's all contingent on when, and whether or not I'm already committed at that point.

        N.C.