Rapier Practice cancelled for the remainder of 2008

  • Yvonne Rogers
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2008
      Hi Folks,

      Sorry for the late notice. I will not be holding rapier practice for
      the remainder of the year as I need the time to prep for Christmas (
      hand made christmas gifts taking more time then I thought).

      Stay tuned for updates for rapier practices in the new year.

      Yours truly,
      Yvonne Rogers
    • Yvonne Rogers
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2008