New Rules

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2008
      Greetings!

      As I mentioned some time last week, the new Rapier Rules for Ealdormere have
      been approved by Privy Council and the Kingdom Earl Marshal. They can be
      found in the files section of this group. If for some reason you cannot
      access the Yahoo groups files please let me know and I will e-mail them to
      you directly.

      I would like to thank Senor Mateo for his hard work in adding to and editing
      the new rule book and I would also like to thank those who contributed to
      the discussions about rules and any changes that needed to be made.

      If you have any questions about these rules please let me know.

      Albrecht
      KRM, Ealdormere

      p.s. There are still some reports outstanding. If you are a rapier Marshal
      or Constable and you have not submitted a report please do so post haste.