Waivers and Expiry dates

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 5, 2007
      We started the expiry date process 2 years ago this summer, so cards
      will start expiring in the next 3 months. Please check your card and
      arrange to get a new one, with a new expiry date, before that date
      passes. If you don't, you get to re-authorize in all forms you were
      previously authorized in (and if the event is busy you may not get a
      chance to do so).

      Remember that your armour and mask must be tested as well, since all
      gear must be tested at least once every 2 years.

      For everyone with a current authorization card, I SHOULD have a waiver
      on file. Unfortunately, this is not true. The following list is
      everyone I DO have a waiver for, if your name is not on this list, or
      you are not sure, you must send me a waiver when you send in your card
      for a stamp. If I don't have a waiver, I won't send you back your card
      until I do.

      People who DO have a Waiver on file:
      Barony Group SCA Name
      Ben Dunfirth Ben Dunfirth Edmund Foxe
      Ben Dunfirth Ben Dunfirth Kyna Killigrew
      Ben Dunfirth Ben Dunfirth Nikolai Domingo De Vallejo
      Ben Dunfirth Ben Dunfirth Sebastian of Greenwood
      Ramshaven Bryniau Tywynnog Alyce de Sheppey
      Ramshaven Bryniau Tywynnog Edward the Red
      Ramshaven Bryniau Tywynnog Eyrny Ormarrsdottir
      Ramshaven Bryniau Tywynnog Gwendyon Casgudcath
      Ramshaven Bryniau Tywynnog Hoskuld Thorleiksson
      Ramshaven Bryniau Tywynnog Kaylah the Cheerful
      Ramshaven Bryniau Tywynnog Uilliam Fitzroy (William the Silent)
      Ramshaven Bryniau Tywynnog Vladislav Cel Inalt Tepelus
      Ramshaven der Welfengau Aelric of Blackthorn
      Ramshaven der Welfengau Aetian de Novar
      Ramshaven der Welfengau Albrecht Stampfer
      Ramshaven der Welfengau Baudouin de Domremy
      Ramshaven der Welfengau Ceycil Hilidr Blindulf
      Ramshaven der Welfengau Diego
      Ramshaven der Welfengau Marcelot
      Rising Waters Catarina Deaga de Marina (aka Aibhilin Fra Skye)
      Rising Waters Marie of Rising Waters
      Septentria Caer Draeth Christopher Allen
      Septentria Caer Draeth Mary of Caer Draeth
      Septentria Caer Draeth Robyn O'Connor
      Septentria Eoforwic Catherine of Eoforwic
      Septentria Eoforwic Effy Sinclair
      Septentria Eoforwic Gareth Cambell
      Septentria Eoforwic Jocelyne Roget de Cranewall
      Septentria Eoforwic Michael the Longsuffering
      Septentria Eoforwic Rhiannon or-Glan-y-mor
      Septentria Eoforwic Robert of Eoforwic
      Septentria Eoforwic Rusalka Galbraith
      Septentria PetriaThule Griffin de Stokeport
      Shire March of St. Martin Adelle Bicknell
      Shire March of St. Martin Allistair of St. Martin
      Shire March of St. Martin Aodhan of Greensleeves
      Shire March of St. Martin Eveleen the Aggressive
      Shire March of St. Martin Gerrard Carpentarius
      Shire March of St. Martin Maeven of Greensleeves
      Shire March of St. Martin Mark Forte
      Shire Trinovantia Nova Cainder ingen hui Chatharnaig
      Shire Trinovantia Nova Dalin Caulder
      Shire Trinovantia Nova Donald Jacob Maurie
      Shire Trinovantia Nova Drakkaria
      Shire Trinovantia Nova Evelyn atte Holye
      Shire Trinovantia Nova Luisa Savié
      Shire Trinovantia Nova Mateo de Merida
      Shire Trinovantia Nova Muirghein
      Shire Trinovantia Nova Patroy Roelfsson (Pietrov Roelfsson)
      Shire Trinovantia Nova Raithe
      Shire Trinovantia Nova Ronan
      Skraeling Althing Caldrithig Archibald Weatherford
      Skraeling Althing Caldrithig Christoba sin Sombrero
      Skraeling Althing Caldrithig Cristabell Wensleydale
      Skraeling Althing Caldrithig Edward Adimari
      Skraeling Althing Caldrithig Giovanni de Enzinas
      Skraeling Althing Caldrithig Issac Spinoza
      Skraeling Althing Caldrithig Lars Eriksson
      Skraeling Althing Caldrithig Morag Taylor
      Skraeling Althing Caldrithig Wilhelm von Pottruff
      Skraeling Althing Greyfells Nathaniel Cardiff

      Eyrny
      Minister of the List
    • Anna B
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 6, 2007
        Thanks for the heads up Eyrny.

        What’s the next (Ealdormerean – GW doesn’t count!) event you’re planning to
        be at, so we can arrange to get new cards?

        Thanks,

        Rusalka, who doesn’t trust snail-mail

        PS Could you sign ‘Mistress of the List’ next time? It just sounds so much
        more.. appropriate, all things considered *evil little grin*

        _____

        We started the expiry date process 2 years ago this summer, so cards
        will start expiring in the next 3 months. Please check your card and
        arrange to get a new one, with a new expiry date, before that date
        passes. If you don't, you get to re-authorize in all forms you were
        previously authorized in (and if the event is busy you may not get a
        chance to do so).

        Remember that your armour and mask must be tested as well, since all
        gear must be tested at least once every 2 years.

        The forms are here: http://groups.
        yahoo.com/group/E_Rapier/files/

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 6, 2007
          Anna B wrote:
          > What’s the next (Ealdormerean – GW doesn’t count!) event you’re planning to
          > be at, so we can arrange to get new cards?

          FITP for sure, but remind me to bring the binder with the cards.
          Possibly Coronation, possibly Lady Mary, Ragnarok on Saturday.

          > PS Could you sign ‘Mistress of the List’ next time? It just sounds so much
          > more.. appropriate, all things considered *evil little grin*

          You're the one wearing all the leather :o)

          Eyrny
        • Gerrard
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 12, 2007
            Gerrard wrote: Dearest Baroness what might be your address ?

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 12, 2007
              Anyone going to Clancy Day (Apr. 7th) ?

              For us it will depend on packing/house stuff but I'm leaning toward going.

              Cainder

              @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
              MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
              Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
              @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
              hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.
            • Melanie Robbins
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 12, 2007
                Vlad and I are planning on attending,

                Gwendyon

                >From: "Kelly Wyatt" <kgarlow@...>
                >To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [E_Rapier] Clancy Day?
                >Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:35:30 -0500
                >
                >Anyone going to Clancy Day (Apr. 7th) ?
                >
                >For us it will depend on packing/house stuff but I'm leaning toward going.
                >
                >Cainder
                >
                >@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                >MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
                >SCA -Bantiarna Cainder ingen hui Chatharnaig
                >Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
                >@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                >Justus, Fortis, Patiens - Per chevron argent and sable, two sprigs of witch
                >hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

                Your Space. Your Friends. Your Stories. Share your world with Windows Live
                Spaces. http://spaces.live.com/?mkt=en-ca
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 12, 2007
                  Ooooo! Now that seriously sways me toward going...oh, Mateo...

                  Cainder

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 19, 2007
                    Gerrard wrote:
                    > Gerrard wrote: Dearest Baroness what might be your address ?

                    For all list minister issues:
                    49 Watercress Court, Kitchener, ON, N2E 3S7