Wassail: Plan B

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2008

      After a conversation with Sir Edward I've decided to do something a bit
      different for Wassail. Some of you remember an event called Berus' Bar Room
      Brawl. For those of you who don't, this was a melee type tourney in a tavern
      like setting. Fighters, fencers and boffer fighters would rotate use of the
      tavern throughout the day. This means things would start at about 11 am,
      rather than later in the afternoon as first announced. I attended a number
      of Brawls and they were great fun. We can play with all different sorts of
      scenarios. The use of RBG's will be determined by how safe we can make
      things and that will be mostly determined by the space we have to play with.
      I would like to have a minimum of one RBG shot separation between the list
      and anyone watching.

      So, think up some interesting scenarios for the event and come out for some
      melee goodness.

      Albrecht
      RMIC, Wassail