Re: Rapier at Wassail

  • Mark Patchett
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 17, 2008
      Hi Albrecht,

      Could you drop me an email with your phone number, or give me a call at
      home tonight?

      Thanks,
      -Edward
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 8, 2013

        With the moot at 3:30 we will start fencing early!

        9 am site opens
        10 am fencing list bear pit
        12 or 12:30 break for authorizations
        1 pm Toys for Tots Tourney - bring a toy to enter, double elim, bring an extra toy for 1 extra life
        More depending on time and interest
        3 pm list closes

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 28, 2013
          Come get your seasonal rapier in at Wassail! Fight one, Fight all!
          Be Thankful and Joyful!