FLORENTINE MASQUERADE! Nov. 22nd

  • Adam Love
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2008
      Greetings Good Gentles!

      We've filled in all the blanks of our event, and it's going to be lots
      of Scary Fun! Come and help us celebrate the _Nightmare Before Yule!_ A
      Heavy Tournament of Sins vs. Virtues, a Rapier Headless Horseman battle,
      Dancing all day and a Masked Ball in the evening, a Chess tournament, youth
      Boffer fighting, an early (4pm!) and delicious Feast, and Scary Masks,
      oh my!

      Come out and see what all the excitement is about!

      More details here: <http://www.misfit-robots.com/masquerade2/>

      See you there!

      Dante
      --
      P.S. There's still time to reserve a spot for Feast!