Rapier at Wassail

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008

      Wassail! Is rapidly approaching:

      http://wassail.50webs.com/index.html

      There will be a fencing tourney at the event. It will be a round robin dance
      card format. Each fencer will be provided with a sheet where they can record
      the names of their opponents, any special conditions for their bouts and
      whether they won or lost.

      Special conditions can be anything the opponents agree upon as long as the
      conditions don't break the rules for rapier combat in Ealdormere. Special
      conditions could include things like: draw cuts only, Scholar's Privilege
      (not cuts or thrusts to the face), invulnerable limbs or other body parts,
      the Fechtschule rule (only blows to the head are counted) etc. Be original
      and have fun!

      Rapier inspections will begin at 12:30 pm and the tourney will start at 1
      pm. I look forward to seeing you on the 29th.

      Albrecht
    • Mark Patchett
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 17, 2008
        Hi Albrecht,

        Could you drop me an email with your phone number, or give me a call at
        home tonight?

        Thanks,
        -Edward
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 8, 2013

          With the moot at 3:30 we will start fencing early!

          9 am site opens
          10 am fencing list bear pit
          12 or 12:30 break for authorizations
          1 pm Toys for Tots Tourney - bring a toy to enter, double elim, bring an extra toy for 1 extra life
          More depending on time and interest
          3 pm list closes

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 28, 2013
            Come get your seasonal rapier in at Wassail! Fight one, Fight all!
            Be Thankful and Joyful!