RE: [E_Rapier] A question for the collected rapier wisdom of the kingdom

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2008
      Yes, there is a new blade list in the works but I'm not sure when it's
      coming out, so I can't say anything official yet. I'm not a big fan of the
      Alchem blades. I own one of their daggers, I love the hilt, but I'll always
      pull out my Zen Warrior T03 first as it looks so much better and gives me a
      much better parry on the edge or the flat. I don't have any experience with
      their longer blades but they look pretty ugly. There have also been failures
      with the dagger blades with them shearing off near the base, but I don't
      know if this applies to the longer blades. If I had the money I'd go with
      Darkwood or Marco-Krieger (which is no longer producing blades
      unfortunately). If I really wanted something nice I'd go with Angus Trim:

      http://www.wmasupply.com/

      But I'd really have to have a healthy pocket book to do that.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2008
        Thank you everyone for your advice. it has been quite helpful. I shall
        look forward to crossing blades with you in the future. Hopefully by then I
        will have a new blade to try out too.
        thanks again

        Allan Meyrick