SSXS

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2008
      Yes its that time of year again: Time for me to pick my vacations and EDO's ( Earned Days Off )

      So by any chance does any one know when SSXS will be?

      Thanks !

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 2, 2008
        Right now there is not going to be a SSXS per se, but there is the
        possibility of a rapier event at around the same time. I will get in touch
        with the DW seneschal and see what I can find out. I know Baron Hoskuld has
        offered to run things, if things happen, so I get a chance to play.
        Hopefully something definite can be announced soonish.