Letter to the Tidings from the Incoming Kingdom Rapier Marshal

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2008
      Please find below a copy of the letter I have sent to The Tidings as
      incoming Kingdom Rapier Marshal.

      Greetings to the Populace of Ealdormere!

      As my first piece of business as Kingdom Rapier Marshal, I would like to
      give my most heartfelt thanks to Senor Mateo. He is a scholar and a
      gentleman and has done an exemplary job in the role of KRM. His efforts in
      office have kept rapier in Ealdormere on an even keel and smoothly sailing
      in the right direction. I hope he enjoys his well deserved rest, but beware
      if you should see the banner of the Crimson Star at the yard of a ship on
      the horizon. That ship will be lead by a most able Captain.

      As for myself, I hope to live up to the trust placed in me by Senor Mateo,
      our Earl Marshal Mistress Aelfwyn, and the rapier community of Ealdormere. I
      hope to continue the efforts of past KRMs to promote rapier in our Kingdom
      and keep it a growing and vital martial art.

      To all Baronial Rapier Marshals, Group Rapier Marshals and Rapier Marshals
      of the Field, please make sure you submit your reports on time. I should
      have the first one by the time this letter is published in The Tidings.
      Also, please bring to my attention any issues that crop up in your area so
      that they can be attended to swiftly. If I don't know there is an issue I
      cannot help fix it.

      If any member of the populace has any question about any aspect of rapier in
      Ealdormere or historically, please feel free to write to me or seek me out
      at an event. I will answer your question to the best of my ability and if I
      can't get you a full answer, I will find someone who can.

      Yours in Service

      THL Albrecht Stampfer, OTH, OCK