Re: Yes..Finally! ITS THE FOTB Rapier Schedule!

  • Paul Perreault
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 17, 2008
      I look forward to being there... and the gods willing, I'll finally
      re-authorize too. :)

      Yoshi

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 18, 2010
        Greetings!

        I'll be teaching the Marshal's Course, possible for the last time, at least
        as KRM, at Crown Tourney. If there are any interested RMIT's or Marshals who
        feel they need a refresher, please have them get in touch with me so I have
        an idea of numbers.

        Yours in Service

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 18, 2010
          Me! Me!

          Cainder
          delinquent fencer/marshal

          ---------------------------------
          Kelly Wyatt
          SCA: Cainder inghen Hui Chatharnaig
          Co-Chronicler, Shire of Trinovantia Nova
          k.wyatt59@...
          ---------------------------------

          To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com; RapierMarshals@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 4, 2011
            Greetings!

            I will be running the rapier marshal's course at Break the Back of
            Winter (9th April, http://www.doomlegends.com/greyfells/btbow2011.html),
            as I know there are two MiTs who need it that will be present there. If
            you're going to be there and need the course, email me and let me know
            please.

            If you need to take the course and will not be at Break the Back, email
            me and let me know so I can schedule another session for peoples' best
            convenience. I am happy to run it at Crown Tournament as well (28th
            May), but since that is that is also in Skraeling, I imagine it may be
            more useful to run it at an event at the other end of Ealdormere
            instead. I will be at Murder Melee and Trillies for sure. I may be at
            Coronation, but that's not confirmed yet. Other stuff, we'll see.

            Lars
          • Robert Bohler
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 4, 2011
              Greetings Lars,

              I'll be needing to take the marshall's course at Break the Back, so please put me down on your list of attendees.

              Ulrich of Greyfells
              (Robert Bohler)
              I will be running the rapier marshal's course at Break the Back of
              Winter (9th April, http://www.doomlegends.com/greyfells/btbow2011.html),
              as I know there are two MiTs who need it that will be present there. If
              you're going to be there and need the course, email me and let me know
              please.

              If you need to take the course and will not be at Break the Back, email
              me and let me know so I can schedule another session for peoples' best
              convenience. I am happy to run it at Crown Tournament as well (28th
              May), but since that is that is also in Skraeling, I imagine it may be
              more useful to run it at an event at the other end of Ealdormere
              instead. I will be at Murder Melee and Trillies for sure. I may be at
              Coronation, but that's not confirmed yet. Other stuff, we'll see.

              Lars

            • William 'the Griffin' of Otterton
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 4, 2011
                And I wouldn't mind going again, just as a good refresher. I haven't had
                the luxury of marshalling at many events of late so it's probably a good
                idea for me.

                No BtBoW for me (since I'll be down south with the family) but
                definitely Pikeman's (yes, we'll have rapier if there's enough people
                willing to come) and Trillium for me. Not too sure on other events at
                the moment.

                Thanks!
                William 'the Griffin' of Otterton
                Rapier Marshal - Petrea Thule