Marshal's Course

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 16, 2008

      My apologies for the late notice but if there is anyone interested, I
      believe Senor Mateo and I will be running a joint session of the Marshal's
      Course at FOTB so I can get up to speed. I'll be hanging around the rapier
      list as much as possible (no kids, yay!) so we just need to find a quite
      corner and sit down with those who are interested. Unfortunately I won't be
      at upcoming Crown, but I am going to try to make Feast of the Hare.

    • Paul Perreault
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 17, 2008
        I look forward to being there... and the gods willing, I'll finally
        re-authorize too. :)

        Yoshi

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 18, 2010

          I'll be teaching the Marshal's Course, possible for the last time, at least
          as KRM, at Crown Tourney. If there are any interested RMIT's or Marshals who
          feel they need a refresher, please have them get in touch with me so I have
          an idea of numbers.

          Yours in Service

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 18, 2010
            Me! Me!

            Cainder
            delinquent fencer/marshal

            ---------------------------------
            Kelly Wyatt
            SCA: Cainder inghen Hui Chatharnaig
            Co-Chronicler, Shire of Trinovantia Nova
            k.wyatt59@...
            ---------------------------------

            To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com; RapierMarshals@yahoogroups.com
            From: evedave1@...
            Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:14:50 -0400
            Subject: [E_Rapier] Marshal's Course

            Greetings!

            I'll be teaching the Marshal's Course, possible for the last time, at least
            as KRM, at Crown Tourney. If there are any interested RMIT's or Marshals who
            feel they need a refresher, please have them get in touch with me so I have
            an idea of numbers.

            Yours in Service

          • L. Tremblay
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 4, 2011

              I will be running the rapier marshal's course at Break the Back of
              Winter (9th April, http://www.doomlegends.com/greyfells/btbow2011.html),
              as I know there are two MiTs who need it that will be present there. If
              you're going to be there and need the course, email me and let me know
              please.

              If you need to take the course and will not be at Break the Back, email
              me and let me know so I can schedule another session for peoples' best
              convenience. I am happy to run it at Crown Tournament as well (28th
              May), but since that is that is also in Skraeling, I imagine it may be
              more useful to run it at an event at the other end of Ealdormere
              instead. I will be at Murder Melee and Trillies for sure. I may be at
              Coronation, but that's not confirmed yet. Other stuff, we'll see.

              Lars
            • Robert Bohler
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 4, 2011
                Greetings Lars,

                I'll be needing to take the marshall's course at Break the Back, so please put me down on your list of attendees.

                Ulrich of Greyfells
                (Robert Bohler)
                I will be running the rapier marshal's course at Break the Back of
                Winter (9th April, http://www.doomlegends.com/greyfells/btbow2011.html),
                as I know there are two MiTs who need it that will be present there. If
                you're going to be there and need the course, email me and let me know
                please.

                If you need to take the course and will not be at Break the Back, email
                me and let me know so I can schedule another session for peoples' best
                convenience. I am happy to run it at Crown Tournament as well (28th
                May), but since that is that is also in Skraeling, I imagine it may be
                more useful to run it at an event at the other end of Ealdormere
                instead. I will be at Murder Melee and Trillies for sure. I may be at
                Coronation, but that's not confirmed yet. Other stuff, we'll see.

                Lars

              • William 'the Griffin' of Otterton
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 4, 2011
                  And I wouldn't mind going again, just as a good refresher. I haven't had
                  the luxury of marshalling at many events of late so it's probably a good
                  idea for me.

                  No BtBoW for me (since I'll be down south with the family) but
                  definitely Pikeman's (yes, we'll have rapier if there's enough people
                  willing to come) and Trillium for me. Not too sure on other events at
                  the moment.

                  Thanks!
                  William 'the Griffin' of Otterton
                  Rapier Marshal - Petrea Thule