A question for the Academy of Defence

  • Gwyndaf Garbutt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2008
      Greetings my Lords,

      I am a new player in Ealdomere, coming most recently from Aethelmearc. I
      have been informed a little about the Academy of Defence and I think I would
      like to enter. So, first does anyone have a working link to the academy
      main website, I can find individual pages online but all the links I have
      found to the main website seem to be broken, very odd. Second, might anyone
      have the contact information for the Praeceptor? I meet the requirements for
      Cadet and would like to play the prize at Feast of the Bear if possible, I
      know thats a bit short notice but I am not sure what other events I will be
      able to attend in the near future, if it can be arranged, excellent if not,
      such is life. Third, might anyone know if enough Cadets are planning to
      attend Feast of the Bear that I might play the prize there?

      Anyway, I thank you for your help and I look forward to crossing blades with
      anyone attending Feast of the Bear (whether the prize works out or not)

      Allan Meyrick