Take a close look

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2008
      Seems I recognise a fencing type ....... name or two...

      *Posted on behalf of Their Majesties* - now hopefully more legibly... sigh...
      We are proud to offer the list of noble combatants and their worthy consorts that have been
      accepted in Our Crown Tournament. We would like to wish all of them good luck.

      Here is our list.
      TH Baron Richard Larmer for Lady Annabelle Makmyllane
      Count Sir Edward the Red for Countess Rylyn Buchanan
      Sir Evander MacLachlan for TH Lady Melusine de la Rose
      Duke Sir Edouard Beausoleil for Countess Domhnail Galbraith
      Sir Siegfried Brandboern for TH Lady Mauvrneen MacKellar
      Duke Sir Roak of Ealdormere for Countess Jocea Valente
      TH Lord Streonwold Wulfesbana for TH Lady Seonag Nic Thomais
      Lord Quilliam of Septentria for Lady Jocelyne Roget de Cranwall
      Duke Sir Berus Wolfson for Duchess Marion Fitzwilliam
      Count Master Trumbrand the Wanderer for Countess Kaylah the Cheerful
      Baron Sir Konrad Mattais Jaeger for Baroness Alyce de Sheppey
      TH Lord Tiberius of Warwickshire for TH Lady Anne Tinker
      Sir Nigel MacFarlane for Baroness Adrielle Kerrec
      TH Lord Wat of Sarum for Countess Susanna the Unyielding
      Baroness Dagmar Halvdan for Baron Luke Wolfson

      Thank you again for your application to our Crown tourney. We will be honored to welcome any of these noble gentles as our heirs.

      TRM Etain Au Naval & Valfreya Greenspeare