Re: Attending Feast of the Bear

  • Yvonne Rogers
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
      FotB Schedule,

      List opens when site opens and closes roughly an hour before feast or
      court..which ever comes first.

      Small issue with our program this year...a SMALL list, approx 15x15
      if lucky..which will only allow for bear pit..if anyone has simple
      suggestions or tournament formats they'd like to do I'm all ears!

      Keep in mind there is no parking directly on site. Parking is on
      surrounding streets and parking garages. There is an area to off load
      to the north face of the site. So pack light.

      PLease also keep in mind the list is outdoors only ( no indoor space)
      so if it rains there's no place to retreat and play.

      Final note, the site is in the St. Jamestown neighbourhood of
      Toronto. There will be plenty of mundanes watching from the apartment
      buildings that surround the site. As there is no armour dump space
      be EXTREMELY mindful and VIGILANT of your equipment. If it walks, you
      weren't paying it enough attention.

      Yours in service
      Jocelyne
      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Anna B <abaginski@...> wrote:

      > Speaking of FotB - is there a schedule - no matter how tentative -
      available as yet?

      > Having family on the throne means one is pretty much committed to
      entourage, and I'd like to know when I can't.