Re: [E_Rapier] Attending Feast of the Bear

  • Anna B
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      Speaking of FotB - is there a schedule - no matter how tentative - available as yet?

      Having family on the throne means one is pretty much committed to entourage, and I'd like to know when I can't.

      YiS,
      Rusalka

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
        FotB Schedule,

        List opens when site opens and closes roughly an hour before feast or
        court..which ever comes first.

        Small issue with our program this year...a SMALL list, approx 15x15
        if lucky..which will only allow for bear pit..if anyone has simple
        suggestions or tournament formats they'd like to do I'm all ears!

        Keep in mind there is no parking directly on site. Parking is on
        surrounding streets and parking garages. There is an area to off load
        to the north face of the site. So pack light.

        PLease also keep in mind the list is outdoors only ( no indoor space)
        so if it rains there's no place to retreat and play.

        Final note, the site is in the St. Jamestown neighbourhood of
        Toronto. There will be plenty of mundanes watching from the apartment
        buildings that surround the site. As there is no armour dump space
        be EXTREMELY mindful and VIGILANT of your equipment. If it walks, you
        weren't paying it enough attention.

        Yours in service
        Jocelyne