Attending Feast of the Bear

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2008
      FYI: Feast of the Bear
      O.K. get out your cards and examine the expiry date.
      Gerrard the card stamping guy will be in attendance.
    • Anna B
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
        Speaking of FotB - is there a schedule - no matter how tentative - available as yet?

        Having family on the throne means one is pretty much committed to entourage, and I'd like to know when I can't.

        YiS,
        Rusalka

        O.K. get out your cards and examine the expiry date.
        Gerrard the card stamping guy will be in attendance.

      • Yvonne Rogers
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
          FotB Schedule,

          List opens when site opens and closes roughly an hour before feast or
          court..which ever comes first.

          Small issue with our program this year...a SMALL list, approx 15x15
          if lucky..which will only allow for bear pit..if anyone has simple
          suggestions or tournament formats they'd like to do I'm all ears!

          Keep in mind there is no parking directly on site. Parking is on
          surrounding streets and parking garages. There is an area to off load
          to the north face of the site. So pack light.

          PLease also keep in mind the list is outdoors only ( no indoor space)
          so if it rains there's no place to retreat and play.

          Final note, the site is in the St. Jamestown neighbourhood of
          Toronto. There will be plenty of mundanes watching from the apartment
          buildings that surround the site. As there is no armour dump space
          be EXTREMELY mindful and VIGILANT of your equipment. If it walks, you
          weren't paying it enough attention.

          Yours in service
          Jocelyne